Entries to the Indian Newslink Indian Business Awards 2017 opened on March 1, 2017 and will remain open until 6 pm on August 31, 2017.
There are 14 categories in INLIBA 2017
The finalists and winners will be announced at a gala black tie dinner to be held on November 27, 2017 at the Sky City Convention Centre, details of which will be announced in due course.
- Business Excellence in Retail Trade
- Business Excellence in Innovation
- Business Excellence in Marketing
- Business Excellence in Customer Service
- Best Employer of Choice
- Best Small Business
- Best Medium Sized Business
- Best Large Business
- Business Excellence in International Business with India (For Importers and Exporters)
- Best Accountant of the Year
- Best Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Best Businesswoman of the Year
- Best Financial Adviser (Mortgage) of the Year
- Best Financial Adviser (Insurance) of the Year
Supreme Business of the Year Award (from all winners in individual categories)
Nomination Process: Direct by Entrants; Nominations for Individual Categories (10 to 14) by companies and individuals; Nominations by commercial banks and chartered accountants for companies and individuals with information prescribed in the entry forms available on the Awards website (www.inliba.com).
Enter up to any three of the above first nine categories. Winners in the past two years cannot enter the same category or categories but may attempt other categories.
Entries to all the categories can also be by nomination (see website for details). Download Entry forms from www.inliba.com or write to
Completed entries must be sent on or before Thursday, August 31, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional assistance, independent of Indian Newslink and the Panel of Judges is available to entrants, who should negotiate terms and fees directly.
- Georgia Saxon, The Awards Shop, Hawkes Bay; Mobile: 021-715479; Email: email@example.com; Website: www.awardshop.co.nz
- Manish Tanna, Vmindurbiz Services, Auckland; Mobile: 021-822772
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: vmindurbiz.com
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 4 pm: BNZ Partners (Rangitoto Board Room), 61 Constellation Drive, Rosedale, North Shore, Auckland
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 4 pm: Level 8, Deloitte Centre, 80 Queen Street, Auckland City (Workshop in The Board Room, Level 7; please report at Reception, Level 8)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 4 pm: BNZ, Level 1, 86 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland
To Register please email email@example.com